Monday, March 10, 2014

A little Vintage

Hi everyone!

Just a quick card to share with you today, it's made with the Shop Around Wheel.  I unmounted the rubber stamp from the wheel and I really like the way it stamps :)  I've amounted all my wheel stamps and I find I use them way more...such fun!


I stamped the unmounted wheel in VersaMark ink and then embossed it with White Embossing Powder on Whisper White Cardstock.  Next I cut the images out by frames and sponged first with Marina Mist then over sponged with Pacific Point.  

The background paper is Beau Chateau (I think!) and it's retired, I sponged it as well.  I cut a paper doily in half and gave it some sponging too.  I was going to use my beautiful Vintage Buttons but I couldn't find them in my mess of a craft room...I was lucky to find my table!  I need to clean up and I'm sure I'll find a few things that have gone missing :)  So instead, I used the retired Organza roses and did more sponging.  All of the sponging was done with Marina Mist ink.

I punched the leaves using the Bird punch branch....I can never remember what that punch is called! To finish it I added a bit of Dazzling Details to the doily, leaves and flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to share your time with me!  I love your visits :)

Hugs ~ Judy

2 comments:

  1. I was just playing with this wheel today, but you have outdone yourself with it! LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing and the BLUES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Judy!
    Your work is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete