Sunday, January 24, 2016

Vintage Hello

Hi peeps!

Here's a card I made with the free Sale-a-bration stamp set 'Hello'.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to pair it with Timeless Textures.  I love how this card turned out, it's done with Gold embossing, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake...one of my favourite colour combinations.




I stamped the Hello and Birthday sentiment with VersaMark, then gold embossed it.  Next I added the Texture stamp along the bottom and side edges, (using VersaMark again) and gold embossed that as well.  I randomly stamped the rest of the images in Crumb Cake until I was happy with the effect.

Here's a close up of the little flower I added to the twine.  I love this little flower! I used the small flower die from Botanical Builder Framelits, sponged the flower with Crumb cake and added the Soft Suede center with a gold rhinestone to finish it.  I shaped the flower using a foam pad and a stylus.



I hope you like my card today...this card just makes me happy!  Thanks so much for stopping by to share your time with me!

Hugs ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment